Friday, September 9, 2011

8 Days away

So I am very happy to report that I got absolutely everything done from my TO DO LIST yesterday, and I only had to stay up till 4 am, which of course was technically today, but since it was before I went to sleep, I like to consider it yesterday. So as day 8 begins, a little tardy, but not late... it is with less of a freak out than day 9, knowing that the bulk of homework for the semester is FINISHED. So as I sit here eating the Cocoa Krispies I've wanted since before going to bed at 4, I think about all there is left to do and how I shall accomplish it all. I also wonder how in the hell I'm supposed to feel comfortable in France, in a classroom as a teacher, in jeans and a t-shirt which is what this one girl keeps telling me we're supposed to wear. 
Luckily, though, I've never been one to follow the rules, so I'll probably end up packing my entire wardrobe.... okay not the ENTIRE wardrobe, because I'd need six suitcases. But definitely a good portion of it :-) 


Today's agenda - Go to library, take back all of the annoying Children's books I've forced myself to read and analyze at breakneck speed, scan a copy of my birth certificate, send it in to have it translated, revise 20 pages of my Thesis novel for my mentor, send some important e-mails, and write a few pages of a new erotic romance I was supposed to start in July. Also, read On Writing, plot the sequel to Jaded Hope (thesis novel) and meet some friends for dinner. OOh and... write a new blog (CHECK!) Thanks for helping that one happen, Blogger! 


Day seven begins tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment