Wednesday, September 14, 2011

GRRR.

So I woke up today to the Blue Screen of Death on my laptop - NOT GOOD. And for no apparent reason! I have since gotten the damn thing to turn on properly, backed up the files I've been working on this week (since I backed up everything else about a week ago), and threatened to throw the damn thing out the window. This is SO not a good time to be having computer problems. I still have 20ish pages of revisions to do and another write up for school. I also need to get to some other things in the next few days and have a computer when I travel. I'm hoping it was just a little hiccup and that we're all better now... because if not, this little baby is gonna learn to fly!
I've drawn up a Travel Contract for my mother and I to keep us both in line when we go on our little adventure (no school or work talk is allowed, we're going to live in the moment and enjoy!) I've cleaned out my car (for those of you who have seen my car... this is a BIG DEAL). I didn't do almost anything trip related yesterday. Mostly it was a homework day. Today - Lunch with Grandpa maybe some cards/scrabble with Grandma, finishing revisions and reviewing the plotting board.
AND I need some help! I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow and I have NO idea what to do with it now. These are some of the options I've come up with. Voting shall commence... now!

1 - LOVE this look, but I also know it's done with mostly a curling iron, so IDK if that's something I can achieve or not



2 - I LOVE this edgy kind of chopped bob/lob, but I'd want it a little longer than chin length, because my face is too round for chin-length cuts. 



3 - Am also TOTALLY in love with this - I really like the heavy bang and wispy sides, and I even like the color, though I'll probably go a little darker or redder than this one. 



4 - and finally... I really like the longer cut of this one, but I'm definitely NOT going that blond and I don't know if my bangs have grown out enough yet..


















I'm hoping that I can chop enough to donate to Locks of Love, but I'm not sure if it's long enough or not.
SOOOOO - What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment