Monday, September 12, 2011

As the week continues...

And as the world turns... because, well it doesn't ever stop, I continue in preparations for Europe. 
Today started out halfway decent. I've begun the organizing process. Bought some new stuff - makeup bag, socks, and a few other things. Caught the last few minutes of Leap Year and had an OMG moment when I saw all of the countryside of Ireland. I will be there in SIX days. 


Now it's time for some homework and some more cleaning and organizing. :-) 
Overall a pretty humdrum day, with lots of ducks to get into order. Back to work I go. 

3 comments:

  1. Ireland is gorgeous. I didn't ever want to go home. Make sure you check out http://www.shamrockeradventures.com/ for cheap tours. They also have Scottish ones if that's up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're really going to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup - whether I want to chicken out or not - I've spent too much money already to allow it - I'm going!
    Thanks for the site Rachel, I'll be sure to look into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete