Saturday, September 10, 2011

One Week Left

Oooh. That sounds ominous, doesn't it... like maybe the title of a horror flick? Well, if my life were a horror flick, I would have gotten two flat tires off in some deserted no-mans-land backwoods kind of area, instead of in the Village of L'pool where I got them last night. And instead of having two offers of help (because of course, I have breasts and a vagina and MUST be helpless with a flat tire) from two very nice gentlemen, I would have been stranded in the middle of nowhere with no cell service, no AAA, and it would have been storming and pitch black.... but since my life isn't a horror movie (just a horror show) I called Mommy, then AAA, then Mike (my mechanic who hasn't seen my flat tires is almost FOUR whole months), then Daddy to come and get my sorry ass after the tow truck took it down to Mike's, because I only had one spare in the trunk. Who get's two flat tires at once??? Yeah, that'd be me.  
So as we come to exactly one week before take-off, my To Do List has already been practically shot to hell because I only did about half (or less) of what was on it for yesterday... So today it's double time! Wish me luck! 
:-) 
The final week continues tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment