Sunday, September 11, 2011

In the midst of the last weekend in the states

This morning was the last Sunday breakfast I'll be having with the family in a while. It was kind of sad, but mostly business as usual. And of course, it's September 11, so things were a bit somber this morning. 


I'm limping along with the To Do List - mostly yesterday it was supposed to be cleaning and organizing, but I spent the bulk of the day writing, sending e-mails, talking on the phone and plotting a new book. Can't believe I'm only six days away from Europe! :-) Still working on my MUST SEE list while I'm there... any ideas?


I've spent the bulk of today plotting as well. Should be leaving soon to go to dinner with the rents. All in all not a bad weekend. Maybe going to late show with mom later. Trying to fit in as much friend and family time as we can in the next six days. 
The Final Five coming your way tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Prague! You must see it, it's amazing. Also, the smaller towns of southern Germany are very cute. Um, Bruges is great. haha, I'll think of more for you. And you must come visit me in London. Allison is coming in the spring!

    ReplyDelete